| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Naples, Campania in February is a little cool at 8.75 °C (47.75 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 97.9mm (3.9in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 10 days.
- In February the heavens above Naples, Campania are somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:56 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:34.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Naples, Campania February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Naples, Campania, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Naples, Campania:
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) N
- Preturo, Italy - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) NNW
- Guidonia, Italy - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NW
- Ciampino, Italy - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NW
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) WNW
- Frosinone, Italy - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NW
- Latina, Italy - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) WNW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 26.5 kms (16.4 miles) NW
- Ponza Island, Italy - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) W
- Termoli, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNE
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 166 kms (103.1 miles) NE
- Campobasso, Italy - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) NNE
- Amendola, Italy - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) ENE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- Trevico, Italy - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) ENE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 130.6 kms (81.1 miles) ESE
- Latronico, Italy - 170.5 kms (106 miles) ESE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SE