| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Naples, Campania in August is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with infrequent rain. A mere 41.6mm (1.6in) of liquid falls across on average 3 days.
- The skies in Naples, Campania are nice and sunny with on balance a substantial, 9:54 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Naples, Campania August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Naples, Campania, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Naples, Campania:
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) N
- Preturo, Italy - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) NNW
- Guidonia, Italy - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NW
- Ciampino, Italy - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NW
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) WNW
- Frosinone, Italy - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NW
- Latina, Italy - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) WNW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 26.5 kms (16.4 miles) NW
- Ponza Island, Italy - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) W
- Termoli, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNE
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 166 kms (103.1 miles) NE
- Campobasso, Italy - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) NNE
- Amendola, Italy - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) ENE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- Trevico, Italy - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) ENE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 130.6 kms (81.1 miles) ESE
- Latronico, Italy - 170.5 kms (106 miles) ESE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SE